Flanged Bulls-Eye Sight Flow Indicators
Models 150 ASME Class
Introducing: Customer Model Building Capability
Create and download models
Make custom drawings
Generate data sheets for specific designs
Click the image on the left to get started!
Single Window Models
Dual Window Models
• Connections per ASME B16.5, B16.24, and B16.1
• Standard fasteners per ASTM A354 and ASTM A194 complying with most piping specifications.
• Tempered borosilicate glass
• Units and machined and assembled in an ISO-9001 fully automated facility.
• Wetted components meet NACE MR-01-75 / ISO15156-1 requirements.
• Stainless steel engraved identification faceplate.
FULL BORE VISIBILITY: Pipeline view is maximized, in most cases with a diameter that is equal to the nominal pipe size, allowing 100% unobstructed process observation of gases, solids, solutions, and slurries.
PRESSURE DROP: Non-Rotor models offer minimized pressure drops with their non-restricting, smooth, full-bore construction.
APPLICATIONS: Jacoby-Tarbox ASME flanged units are ideal for piping, process, and mechanical engineers that wish to maintain full ASME compliance within their pipelines. Refining, chemical, power, and pharmaceutical industries are just a few areas of Jacoby-Tarbox’s successful code applications. O.E.M.’s specify this series when maximum reliability in harsh operating service is desired.