High Pressure Flanged Bulls-Eye Sight Flow Indicators
Models 300, 600, 900 & 1500 ASME Class
Introducing: Customer Model Building Capability
Create and download models
Make custom drawings
Generate data sheets for specific designs
Click the image on the left to get started!
• Connections per ASME B16.5, B16.24, and B16.1
• Standard fasteners per ASTM A354 and ASTM A194 complying with most piping specifications.
• Tempered borosilicate glass
• Units and machined and assembled in an ISO-9001 fully automated facility.
• Wetted components meet NACE MR-01-75 / ISO15156-1 requirements.
• Stainless steel engraved identification faceplate.
FULL BORE VISIBILITY: Pipeline view is maximized, in most cases with a diameter that is equal to the nominal pipe size, allowing 100% unobstructed process observation of gases, solids, solutions, and slurries.
PRESSURE DROP: Non-Rotor models offer minimized pressure drops with their non-restricting, smooth, full-bore construction.
APPLICATIONS: Jacoby-Tarbox ASME flanged units are ideal for piping, process, and mechanical engineers that wish to maintain full ASME compliance within their pipelines. Refining, chemical, power, and pharmaceutical industries are just a few areas of Jacoby-Tarbox’s successful code applications. O.E.M.’s specify this series when maximum reliability in harsh operating service is desired.