DID YOU KNOW? The bubble trap is a component of a Chromatography skid that allows for the degassing of process solutions. Chromatography is the process of separating different components from a mixture or solution. In order to effectively separate substances, the bubble trap needs to be crevice free and self draining. Any residuals left inside the bubble trap between cycles could contaminate the next. The bubble trap should be designed to work for a specific set of processing conditions. It should be tailored to your Fill Rate, Flow Volume and Specific Gravity of the process fluids. It will allow adequate head space for the entrained gas to rise to the unfilled space at the top so that it can be safely captured or vented to atmosphere depending on your process.
If you are searching for the best bubble trap, look no further than the Jacoby-Tarbox Hy-Trap™ Hygienic Bubble Trap.
Some of the unique features / benefits of the Hy-Trap™:
• Sizes 4”- 10”
• >10° Drain Angle to promote maximum drainability
• SF4 Wetted Surface finish
• L Shaped Seal – self centering to eliminate glass to metal impingement
• Standard 316 L , with other materials available
• USP Type 1 Borosilicate Cylinders, other options available
• Elastomers are all Class VI compliant and ADI Free
• Includes Pre-Tapped Mounting holes for installation on your equipment
• Includes accessory rail for mounting of your instrumentation
• Trap Heads are customizable to meet your instrumentation needs