Hy-Trap Hygienic Bubble Trap
Jacoby-Tarbox Hy-Trap™ Hygienic Bubble Traps offer consistent performance over a wide range of sizes
and customizable configurations.
The Hy-Trap design features superior manufacturing techniques across all sizes.
• Centered inlet promotes even dispersion
• Inlet far from wall, leads to faster, more consistent cleaning
Aggressive Drain Design (ADD)
• Highest angle of all manufacturers (>10°)
• Intersecting OD to ID and ID to OD tapers
• Radiused drain entry
• SF4 wetted surface finishes
• Eliminates Glass-to-metal impingement
• Designed specifically for each glass size
• Superior cleanability
Sizes and Materials
• Sizes: 4” 10 ” (100 250 mm)
Additional Sizes: Consult Factory
• Materials: 316L SS, Type 1 Borosilicate
Custom materials and pressures: Consult Factory
SIMPLIFIED UNIT AND ACCESSORY MOUNTING
Hy-trap comes standard with unit and accessory mounting brackets.
• Remove stress on bubble trap from tubing-only mounting
• Decrease stress on tubing from a heavy bubble trap